The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street- Final Rehearsals and Another Festival Selection

 I was, of course, delighted to receive the email informing me that my script, The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street, had been officially selected by the Hollywood Horror Fest for a read-through and scoring by the judges.




That now makes three Official Selections, one Finalist placement, one nomination and four award-winning recognitions that the script has received.

So, this week, as I received the news about my script, I was also preparing for the final rehearsal at Film Oxford, which takes place this Sunday, 20th September, with my cast.

I hope to impart whatever knowledge I can during this final session and prepare everyone for the recordings taking place at Cowley Road Recording Studio on the 26th and 27th September.

After that, it will be down to me and the editing. I'll be shaping the project and, hopefully, putting all my ideas into action.

Most people involved in either radio or video production will be all too familiar with the challenges of pre-production and post-production, along with all the problems that come with coordinating and organising recordings.

It has been a long time since I've had a crack at drama, and it is something I would like to revisit. But I'll wait and see how this experiment turns out before jumping into anything else!

I really do appreciate all the help and support I have received over the last year in bringing this project together. Whatever happens, I've learnt a great deal, and I will certainly continue with writing horror.

Until next time.


Festival Recognitions

Hollywood Horror Fest
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
14 September 2026
Official Selection

Phobia Film Fest
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
30 August 2025
Official Selection

Film Basement Horror Film Awards
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
17 March 2026
Official Selection

Carnival of Darkness: The Haunted Pamlico Film Festival
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
1 October 2025
Finalist

Los Angeles Fantasy Fest
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
17 November 2025
Nominee

Green Island International Film Festival
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
26 June 2024
Award Winner

Mumbai International Film Awards
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
22 September 2025
Award Winner

Madras Independent Film Festival
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
2 September 2024
Award Winner

Indo Global International Film Festival
The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street
22 March 2025
Award Winner










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street - audio drama

The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street - Main Cast and Lead Characters

The Mysterious Number 80 Crantham Street - Nosy Neighbours Scenario